Vote for best US made solid state amp

Let's vote for best solid state amp ,made in US The choices are Spectral,Krell,Jeff Rowland,Pass......
brian
Carl, I will let you know his details when I can - but I am going off to my Fiji abode for the next two weeks, so I will do it when I get back.
Spectral...Spectral...Spectral. If your reading this Mr. Fryer and Mr Johnson bring back an updated DMA-50 and DMC-6 ok?? Better yet combine them into a compact integrated!! Anybody have a MS-ONE preamp for sale???
PREVIOUSLY POSTED OF THIS TOPIC AS UNDERDRESSED. LATEST GENERATION OF SPECTERAL AMPLIFIERS UNINFORMLY THE BEST OF THE U.S. CROP. DMA150MKII ON M-360 BOARDS IS A FUTHER EXTENSION OF THEIR CURRENT SERIES AND CONTINUES TO BLUR THE LINES BETWEEN THE BEST OF SOLID STATE AND TUBES. IN TOTAL AGREEMENT WITH HARRY PEARSON, IF YOU CAN AFFORD THE LOSS DO NOT USE MIT CABLES - VOIDS THE WARRANTY - RICK IS A MORON. ENOUGH SAID. AS A POINT OF REFERENCE, WE USE OUR OWN AMPS AND HAVE NOTHING TO GAIN BY RECOMMENDING SPECTERAL AMPS. ANS bY
You have to wonder what makes Carl so on edge and aggressive. Maybe it comes from listening to Krell amps equipped with MIT cables. Oh, by the way, Carl, if you are calling the previous responder a moron, you are also calling Harry Pearson a moron. If you really wish to do that, why don't you come out and post that straight up.