Vote for best US made solid state amp

Let's vote for best solid state amp ,made in US The choices are Spectral,Krell,Jeff Rowland,Pass......
brian
FYI Carl. The fruit is called a Kiwifruit in this country. It is just for people in strange foreign lands (like yourself) that we felt the need to make the spelling easier. A Kiwi is a flightless bird, but the word is also used to describe New Zealanders (as in Yank to describe all you from USA), as well as our national Rugby League team (a Rugby Union man myself). Yes I do know the speaker designer gentleman to whom you refer, but not directly. If you really want to talk to him I can find out his details for you. If my memory serves me right he also makes a thumping great turntable that one of those frigates might come in useful for (honestly cannot think of any other use for them), and also has invented a transparent device for mating tube amplifiers with low impedence speakers. Apparently the modification is made directly to the speaker.
Sounds interesting. I couldn't buy one of those speakers right now (if he sells them), but it'd be interesting to converse with him alright.
Carl, I will let you know his details when I can - but I am going off to my Fiji abode for the next two weeks, so I will do it when I get back.
Spectral...Spectral...Spectral. If your reading this Mr. Fryer and Mr Johnson bring back an updated DMA-50 and DMC-6 ok?? Better yet combine them into a compact integrated!! Anybody have a MS-ONE preamp for sale???
PREVIOUSLY POSTED OF THIS TOPIC AS UNDERDRESSED. LATEST GENERATION OF SPECTERAL AMPLIFIERS UNINFORMLY THE BEST OF THE U.S. CROP. DMA150MKII ON M-360 BOARDS IS A FUTHER EXTENSION OF THEIR CURRENT SERIES AND CONTINUES TO BLUR THE LINES BETWEEN THE BEST OF SOLID STATE AND TUBES. IN TOTAL AGREEMENT WITH HARRY PEARSON, IF YOU CAN AFFORD THE LOSS DO NOT USE MIT CABLES - VOIDS THE WARRANTY - RICK IS A MORON. ENOUGH SAID. AS A POINT OF REFERENCE, WE USE OUR OWN AMPS AND HAVE NOTHING TO GAIN BY RECOMMENDING SPECTERAL AMPS. ANS bY