warm digital cable

Im searching for a warm digital cable. Any sugestion for 400$ or less?
128x128thenis
"warm digital cable" ???
come on... you are talking about digital cable - it sends 1 and 0, how can you make it cold, warm or hot ???
is it same as you change SATA hard disk cable and the bytes become warm???
Hakuchosan, your point at first glance seems logical since computer cables send ones and zeroes successfully without error, but with digital audio signals unfortunately things are not that simple...

For a DAC to properly recreate an analog waveform from a digital signal it is not only the ones and zeroes that matter, but the timing of the signal as well as the accuracy of digital level transitions are critical. Jitter is a very well documented problem in digital signal transmission, and high levels often result in a harsh and unnatural sounding analog signal after digital to analog conversion. A lack of such harshness is often characterized as having a 'warm' sound.

So digital cables can significantly affect the overall balance of a system's sound, and warmth is one aspect of the sound that is typically impacted the most.
Thenis,
If you can find one (they are rare) the Tara Decade Digital cable. You should be able to fine one for in the $200 range, but be prepared to be patient. Sure did the trick for me in my system. Good Luck!

AQ VDM 5...not sure if it SOUNDS warm, but it's heavy and shiny and has lots of silver in it, and I like to take it out of the system and feel it sometimes. It's become a close friend. It seems to like me.