What's your profession? Age?

Just thought after the "how much is your system worth" post that it would be nice to see what all these people do to get $80K systems, and perhaps how long it takes. I'm a 29-year old economist for the gov., just completeed my Ph.D. last month, and my system is at about $10K. Just a pup hoping to keep upgrading...
128x128felthove
45 and I'm in Operations for a 3PL focused on wireless devices and electronics. System is more than I like to think about but it is an amazing hobyy when it's all working together right.
Hello I'm Customer Support Engineer, 42. and my latest home theater system is about 50K, I sold all of my two channel system, Jeff Rowland/ EAD etc.. and my old home theater system and consentrated only in one system.

I don't have to much time to listen to music this days with
a family and work, but the home theater allways get used.

Esoteric DV 50S/ Anthem D1/ Anthem P5/ Aerial Acoustics/ Audioquest, custom powercord co./ BPT,Exactpower/ JVC DILA 61" custom audio/video rack.
My profession is software engineering. I'm currently employed as a system architect at a large financial company on the US East Coast. That's a euphemism for saying, they won't let me code anymore, so now I draw lots of diagrams with lines and boxes. But seriously... Oh yeah. My age? 22... in hex:) System wise I am at about $35k and counting - gulp!
ERP Consultant, 33, $3.5K. Started on this hobby 5 months back. Had another system in another country :-)
Im 26 regional manager for a bank. Married with 2 kids 3years and 1 year. Ive got about 25k in my system. I will eventually add a good projector which should shoot me up another 5-10k. But anything could change now that my wife is liking coming down and watching movies.