What's your profession? Age?

Just thought after the "how much is your system worth" post that it would be nice to see what all these people do to get $80K systems, and perhaps how long it takes. I'm a 29-year old economist for the gov., just completeed my Ph.D. last month, and my system is at about $10K. Just a pup hoping to keep upgrading...
128x128felthove
Hello I'm Customer Support Engineer, 42. and my latest home theater system is about 50K, I sold all of my two channel system, Jeff Rowland/ EAD etc.. and my old home theater system and consentrated only in one system.

I don't have to much time to listen to music this days with
a family and work, but the home theater allways get used.

Esoteric DV 50S/ Anthem D1/ Anthem P5/ Aerial Acoustics/ Audioquest, custom powercord co./ BPT,Exactpower/ JVC DILA 61" custom audio/video rack.
My profession is software engineering. I'm currently employed as a system architect at a large financial company on the US East Coast. That's a euphemism for saying, they won't let me code anymore, so now I draw lots of diagrams with lines and boxes. But seriously... Oh yeah. My age? 22... in hex:) System wise I am at about $35k and counting - gulp!
ERP Consultant, 33, $3.5K. Started on this hobby 5 months back. Had another system in another country :-)
Im 26 regional manager for a bank. Married with 2 kids 3years and 1 year. Ive got about 25k in my system. I will eventually add a good projector which should shoot me up another 5-10k. But anything could change now that my wife is liking coming down and watching movies.
Software quality assurance. HT/2CH system would retail for about 9k, but I've put it together for about 5K on A'gon. Just finished a purchase this weekend, in fact! =)