What speaker cable made a major difference in the sound quality of your speakers??

I am curious what speaker cables made a big "jaw dropping difference" in the sound quality of your current speakers.  What most impressed you about the difference;  that is, overall musicality, tighter, deeper bass, midrange clarity and soundstage depth, etc.etc. 

Keep the price of the speaker cables chosen or auditioned at  between $800- $1000 or  from  $1000-$1500. Was the cable bought new or used??

Thank you,   SJ

sunnyjim
Aauugh, I just had to read this thread. I have a pair of Morrow SP-7's on the way and now I read all these glowing reviews of the Clear Day's. I moved up to the 7's from the 5's on a trade-up deal. I think I'll let the Morrow's burn in good then pick up a pair of Clear Day's and sell which ever I don't like. The good thing about cables in this price range is that it's actually affordable to try different brands. Anyone care to comment on the SP-7's?
Buy fine round dead soft silver (not sterling) from riogrande.com, stick it in a thick untreated cotton rope, add TechFlex on outside and don't use termination for speakers or amps. Bigger is better! Don't go thinner than 12 gauge - 10 or 8 gauge is better - depending on budget. Make sure you're buckled up, when you turn on your system ;-)
Decibell

Clear Day is more in your face than SP7, imagine most listening to rop/rock
would prefer Clear day, someone listening to a symphony the SP-7 .
Of course SP-7  costs much more .

All round the AudioArt SC-5e is better than either , at a few bucks more than Clear Day .
None. I use ESL's, which require a series resistor for tuning the step-up transformer. So I removed the resistor and inserted Nichrome resistance wire, of the same total resistance, between the mono blocks and the speakers.

Essentially, I substituted the highest class resistor for a second class resistor, and have no 'cables' whatsoever. These non-existant cables are very transparent, I have to say.

@falconquest , you don't have to purchase the Clear days. Just talk to Paul at Clear Day. He will let you know which configuration will work better in your system. Then he will send you the cables, without taking your credit card information. Audition the cables, and if you don't like them, simply return them back to Paul. Good luck in your search.