Which monitor speaker to choose??

Looking for a monitor to work in a 12' x 14" room. Musical taste range from Jazz, Pop, Soft rock and occasionally, Classical. Considering LSA-1, Ascend Sierra, Vapor Breeze and VMPS 626R---seeking opinions. Must have great clarity, soundstaging ability, holographic and dynamic with detailed bass. Thanks!
a_passion
I'm stunned by the performance of the my Vapor Breeze.
Mine were custom build in redwood burl, amorphous core Raal,matching stands with crossover, and Dueland resistors. I'm not sure you need all or any of the upgrades. You can see my review here in the speaker section, and see pics at www.sendtoprint.net Event code is. vapor
My Breeze are the first 6 or seven pics.
Glorious highs, lush mid range, tight ,fast bass, they disappear leaving a huge soundstage, and drop dead astounding tonality. They sound like live music, very dynamic, exciting but also very musical!!
This is my last speaker purchase! If you order standard finish , you may get them in a few weeks, without any extended waiting.
Todd
Owned the Sierra-1 and can't recommend those. Also owned Dynaudio Focus 140, and IMO, perfectly match your must haves.

Focus 140 can be found for $1000/pair or so used.

The Vapor Breeze seems interesting.
Over the last 10 years, I have used the following in a room a little bigger than the size of yours: Ascend Sierras, Spendor SA1, Totem Mites, Energy RC10, Rega Ara, NHT SB2. The source components for most of these years have been a tube amp (Prima Luna PL2) and a Rega Apollo CD player.

Room placement can be difficult, as the monitors are placed on their sides, either on top of or inside bookcases.

The ones that I have liked best are the Sierras (by a wide margin) and the Regas, the least were the Spendors. The Sierras have been in use for 2 years now.

Like most things to get what you are looking for the quality of your source components and placement will be key.

What are you using?

Rich
I have had the Spendor SA1's since they came out, in a room of similar size as yours. I would not trade them for anything else of that size. They do nothing wrong, are extremely musical, image like bandits, and any time I have sold Spendor monitor speakers in search of something "better," I regretted it. So I stopped.

One man's opinion.

Neal