Which REL sub, R528 or B2

I'm planning to buy a REL subwoofer. It will be used in audio system mainly, but also in HT from time to time. I listen to jazz, vocals, occasionally rock. It will support Dynaudio C1. I'm considering the new R528 or B2 ( can get them at roughly the same price).
The new 528 looks better but is it as good as B2?
jkuc
Wolf, oh wait, that's right. Iz Kamakawiwo. (all kidding aside, a gentle giant:)
This is my first sub so I have nothing to compare it to. It's been running for about an hour and I'm in love with this thing already. I'm sure there's a better sub for me out there but I wouldn't know it right now. For me at this moment, this is the best sub. I'm very happy Bol. I'm also not a severely critical listener. I'm playing air guitar, listening off axis, walking around etc. I'm not looking for perfection because that journey isn't a good time for me and I can't afford it. Not all of us can order a $5000 sub online from the comfort of the Mercedes.
And I would like to add this. This subwoofer is a game changer. Although the thing is huge, I have it dialed in perfectly. I'm having possibly the best audio evening I've ever had. The subwoofer is a must have for monitors.
I sold a lot of Rel subwoofers in the past. They still make fine subwoofers. But these days there are many new brands on the market. So you Always listen to what there is more. My way of working is finding those products which are the best. Better in subwoofers means better integration, more speed and precision. I am not loyal to any brand. I am only interested in the best quality for the money. That is how I work. I use comparison of sub's just to let people hear the difference of subwoofers. And what a better timing and speed does with the integration of the subwoofer with your speakers. Velodyne subwoofers are maybe not the fastest, but there acoustic system works very well. For many people this works fine and good enough. 10 years ago we had to do it with our ears. Ears are still very important, but some acoustic systems make it a lot easier to get a decent level. What I said earlier; subwoofer which are sealed and has one bassunit in front integrates easier than wenn you use a subwoofer with more than one bassunit. Or those which are not sealed. The same about downfiring subwoofers. Use your own ears and compare it yourself to understand!
Bol972 continues to describe "speed" and "timing" as if they were actual things that matter. The voice coil of a paper, aluminum, graphite, balsa wood (!), ceramic or macrame reinforced dried Yak turd driver all get their signals at something like the speed of light, and the tone and output sound dissimilar among brands for reasons having zero to do with what he (and others) describe as "speed." Using your EARS to decide what bass tone sounds best in a particular room is the ONLY way to find what you like, and this is as true now as it was 10 years ago. Just typing that seems ludicrous but I do what I can. I find the weirdly sincere condescension from Bol972 annoying, but it gives me something to respond to not unlike having to deal with a loose monkey jumping around my hut.