Which REL sub, R528 or B2

I'm planning to buy a REL subwoofer. It will be used in audio system mainly, but also in HT from time to time. I listen to jazz, vocals, occasionally rock. It will support Dynaudio C1. I'm considering the new R528 or B2 ( can get them at roughly the same price).
The new 528 looks better but is it as good as B2?
jkuc
Donjr: "male model" HA
Me: "I'm not really a Hobo, tho I did play one on TV" (typecasting:)
oops, reading these in entirety is best before responding. Wolf, I thought you were the stand-in for Magnum P.I.?
Wolf, oh wait, that's right. Iz Kamakawiwo. (all kidding aside, a gentle giant:)
This is my first sub so I have nothing to compare it to. It's been running for about an hour and I'm in love with this thing already. I'm sure there's a better sub for me out there but I wouldn't know it right now. For me at this moment, this is the best sub. I'm very happy Bol. I'm also not a severely critical listener. I'm playing air guitar, listening off axis, walking around etc. I'm not looking for perfection because that journey isn't a good time for me and I can't afford it. Not all of us can order a $5000 sub online from the comfort of the Mercedes.
And I would like to add this. This subwoofer is a game changer. Although the thing is huge, I have it dialed in perfectly. I'm having possibly the best audio evening I've ever had. The subwoofer is a must have for monitors.