Which songs/albums take you back to college?

Some of my most vivid memories are from my college years and certain albums/songs really transport me back in time. Just curious what those may be for you.

1. Pearl Jam - Ten. Nothing defines my college experience more than this, nothing. Every song has a special meaning.

2. Soundgarden - Badmotorfinger. Lots of drinking happened to this album, memories a little fuzzy.

3. Gin Blossoms - Hey Jealousy. New romance.

4. Tool - Undertow. I'm really sick of college (esp electromagnetics) at this point and this album lets me rage.
jim_swantko
Jim,

I was EE at Northwestern from '90 to '94, and I believe Undertow was in my CD player for my entire Senior year. Three REM releases occured that time - Automatic for the People, Out of Time and Monster (well, Monster was fall of '94). But Nirvana's Nevermind release late in '90 really defined my time in undergrad. Well, that and Vanilla Ice. :)
Nrenter -

Looks like you and I were sweating the same classes at the same time, my nightmare occurred at NC State Univ however. :)

I remember buying Nevermind and not really liking it, probably because Teen Spirit was being played ALL THE TIME. It's funny because now Nirvana is one of my favorite bands.

I remembered a few others which somehow I left out of my initial list:

Alice in Chains - Facelift (I'd put that right up there with PJ's Ten... almost)

Metallica - and justice for all, as well as the black album

Vanilla Ice - yep, freshman year.

Paula Abdul was everywhere too

Lots of R&B/Hip-hop types like Bell Biv Devoe, Boyz 2 Men, etc my freshman year. I was never a fan but after getting them drilled into your head on the radio they have to be acknowledged for brain pollution.
the Romantics
the Cars
Little Feat- Waiting for Columbus
B-52's
REM- murmur
U2- boy,war
AC/DC- back in black
Earth, Wind & Fire
I'm listening to one right now: Genesis, "The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway." Always reminds me of that girl I foolishly broke up with at Bowling Green State University (Ohio) in 1982...

Others, in no particular order:

King Crimson, "Red"
Ultravox, "Rage in Eden"
Yes, "Tales from Topographical Oceans"
Iron Maiden, "Number of the Beast"

-P