Willl you spend over $5000.00 for speakers?

I always wondered what type of person will spend over $5000.00 for speakers. I bought a used Willson WITT 1 for $5700.00 and I am told by people that I am out of my mind. I don't care what they say. I love my WIIT 1 and soon to upgrade the speaker. Willson Audio is one manufacture who cares about your investment in a beautiful well built speaker and allows you to upgrade the speaker for a fee. Wow!! What a great sound. Kick back and drink a cold beer while I enjoy one song after another.
woof
It appears that no one has listened to the Aura Sound line. You could set yourself up with primary, center surround, and subs for under $1,600. and outperform many systems in the $5,000-10,000 range. The ribbon tweeters and Peerless woofers combine the best of planar and dynamic systems.
I just purchased the paradigm refernce studio 100 - amazing system. I spent many weeks comparing speakers, in many high end stores... some actually told me they wouldnt even carry paradigm - yet whenever they are evaluated by high end reveiwers, they always do wondefully. Anyway, I compared to many other lines with various sources , amps and recordings, and consistently the paradigms sounded better than even much more expensive speakers. I have them biwired with audioquest midnite cables, and cant wait till they are actually broken in... P.S. - 2000$
This message is for yosemitiesamiam. In regard to going out and buying EAW stacks and subs. I do belive you are on the right track. I live in chicago and one of the local venues uses EAW. I have found a company that trounces EAW, however. And that is Martin Audio. Mindblowing for a live setup. So very transparent and neutral , yet will leave an imprint of your shadow on the wall if you like it loud. That's bigger money than EAW, but amazing. I'm in love with 'em. I'm a student of live sound and am discovering audiophilia and would spend ten thousand bucks, if I had the cash on speakers.
No: Absolutely NOT!!! Here's five reasons: 1. Von Schweikert VR3 or VR4 2. NHT Model 3.3, VT-2 3. PSB Stratus Gold 4. Aerial Acoustics Model 7B or Model 8 5. Paradigm Studio 100 TAKE YOUR PICK!!! Need I say more....I DON'T THINK SO!!!!
magnapan mg-20,s for front, a pair of 18 inch elf bag end subs, a pair of mg3.6's for rears, and a pair of mg12 for center, with theta casablanca control amp/processor driving krell amps. nice system. ultra clean frequency responce.