Wyred 4 Sound Class D Mono blocks SX 1000 question

These Amps are from the year 2011. Although they sound good I am wondering if they are obsolete ?
rocky1313
I was looking at those amps as well. I ended up getting a red dragon audio s500 which makes use of a newer pascal class D module. No clue if it sounds better but it is newer technology. 
"Obsolete" in what way?  I have a Wyred ST-1000 MKII (and had a ST-500).  They are great amps and as cool as they run it seems like they should last a good long time.  
I've been listening to the ST1000 amp for years and it is a fantastic amp: explosive dynamics, layered soundstage, velvety midrange, kick ass bass. Personally, I prefer to put my money into expanding my CD collection rather than a new amp every couple of years just to achieve some subjective (?imaginary) improvement in the sound. I would stack the ST1000 against any solid state amp with confidence.
i have the w4s  st 1000  amp since   2012   same amp only  in one chassis  it powers magnepan 20.7 's  just beautifully  I  have no desire to  change   I get off on the music every session   powerful  ( 565 /   1130  @  4ohm )  smooth  detailed  sound  fills a 27' by 20'  room effortlessly   best $2,000. I ever spent    obsolete  I don't think so   enjoy
I owned a pair of the SX 1000 mono-blocks and they are good amps, with that said remember there is always going to be something that has more dynamics and sounds better. If you like what you hear relax and enjoy the music.
Horribly obsolete, you should send them to me to use with obsolete 1990s Adcom GFP-750 and Magnepan 3.5s.  

Seriously, just as with many things, incremental improvements.  
Does B&O have newer Icepower modules, sure they do but if you think your amps still sound good then that is all that matters.  EJ has had the new 1200as modules in-house for testing them for a while so it is only a matter of time before he decides to use them in amps at "reasonable" prices.  The other "name brand"  company's amps using the 1200 modules at this time are all priced much higher than what W4S amps are likely to cost.  The alternative to waiting for them is to buy from one of the European direct sale companies like Nord.