Zappa?

In an ongoing exploration of various musical styles, I've run across Frank Zappa's Grand Wazoo. It's been a long time since I listened to Zappa, and I found the Grand Wazoo to be entertaining. What recommendations do you have for Zappa's works? What should be avoided?

As an aside, what album contains the line "help, I'm a rock..."?

John
johnrob
"Help I'm a rock" comes from Freak Out!, which is also home to the wonderful diddy "It can't happen here." Not sure if that's the exact title but this album is a strong argument against drug abuse because if you listen to it while high (particularly the last couple of tracks) you will laugh so hard that you will probably wind up in the hospital.

There's something of merit in just about everything the guy did, but my personal favorite is (drum roll)...

ONE SIZE FITS ALL!!!

Silly, sublime and everything in between with plenty of blistering solos from FZ. Enjoy!
Another vote for "Hot Rats" as the #1 "must have" Zappa record. Followed by "Joe's Garage".
"Joe's Garage" is a masterpiece in my book. The songs, the musicianship, the production, I'm always in the mood to hear it.