great musician's audio systems

A Naim dealer recently told me that Charlie Haden (bassist for Ornette Coleman in early 60's) had an all Naim rig with a Linn TT. I know for sure that Keith Richards and Ron Carter both own Tetra speakers (the manufacturer lets that be easily known). I have been curious if any of my fellow audiophiles might know what the audio systems of other great musicians were like. And if anyone knows of past musican's rigs (Pablo Casals, Jimi Hendrix, whatever) this should be a very interesting discussion indeed.
chashmal
Hans Zimmer and Sting use Quested
Mark Knopfler, Pink Floyd, Tom Petty, Lenny Kravitz, Rolling Stones and many others use ATC
Brian May uses (endorses), Herbie Hancock, James Newton Howard, Peter Gabriel, Robbie Williams and many others use PMC
Natalie Cole, Julian lenon, Micahel Jackson, Daniel Lanois and many others uses Westlake
a friend claims Oprah has Linn speakers that she bought from the Linn store in Chicago many years ago.
I heard some time ago that Wynton Marsalis and his brother Branford both own Linn Sondek LP12s.

OTOH famed conductor Louis Lane openly admitted in front of a group of audiophiles that his system was a $23 child's record player. Correct pitch was all that mattered to him. Everything else was in his head.

Chick Corea was a big Levinson fan years ago while Mark was still with the company. Liner notes from one or more of his albums prove it.

IMO there's no accounting for Herbie Hancock's taste, after hearing him participate in a panel discussion at CES some years ago about surround sound and how he was so much into mixing and processing. Yech.
Wish I didn't have any Linn speakers......they sound great, but now that I know Oprah has them......