Life As I knew in My Audio World Has Ended, Help

My routine has been turned upside down and I no longer have any real listening time, it's killing me. My normal weekday routine allowed me to do serious and relaxing listening at a great time, now it's gone. I would workout from roughly 4:30am to 5:20 or so, get home, shower, eat breakfast, and then listen for 45min-1 hour before heading off to work. My hours at work have been moved up one hour so I no longer have that time. Working out at another time is not an option. I figured I would have to listen at the less desirable time of late afternoon but have not gotten around to it yet. Any suggestions out there? Weekends are usually busy.
zar
Zar

You really don't have anything to complain about. I gave up two listening rooms and eventually dismantled the system for seven years for my two kids.
In Japan, the workaholic's paradise.. The latest trend is to force workers to STOP working all that overtime because it is unhealthy for human beings. Several companies are FORCING workers out at the 8 hour workday closing time.. anyone trying to hide to stay an do work is forcibly removed!
Yet the companies doing this say productivity is up!
I guess slogging through a tired, depressing 12 hour workday does little more than a happy, relaxed 8 hour day.
My big rig is in the living room which is often taken over by kids, couch surfers, s.o. vegging out with the TV and so on. I don't think I get more than ten or twelve hours a month with it. But wow, when I do get in some listening time it's a treat !

I have a few other systems I play with and enjoy when I can't get time with the main one. There's one in the bedroom, one at work, one in my home office with the computer as source, one at the cottage. They don't reveal the music the way the big one does but they do not only provide audiophile play ( boy, do I have upgrade plans... ) but also even provide good musical moments.

Then too, there are days with no listening at all. I'm glad I have other passions.

Almost any day, I can at least put something on the bedroom system and let it play me a lullaby.

Maybe late afternoon will work out for you.
Thanks to all the "sensible" responses. To the rest of you, maybe this was isn't the most mainstream question but,
1. I'm not asking for advice how to schedule my day even though it might come across that way.
2. IPOD or the car is not a subsitute for a rig one has spent thousands on.
3. Addicted to music? How about it's a hobby and was part of a very enjoyable routine. So happens that hour I had to listen, also helped me recouperate from my workout and get me ready for a hard day at work. So I had multiple benefits.
4. I didn't spend tons on cd's to let them sit idle.
5. If music wasn't a big part of our lives why are we on this site talking about the gear we have spent small fortunes on? I didn't take years to build my system for it to be furniture. Maybe I shouldn't have posted but some of these rude responses were even dumber. I'll settle in to this new "routine" and hopefully find some time that's adequate. Later.
The US is arse about face, we have all the luxuries that our EU brethren can only dream about, but we generally have not a lot of time to enjoy our hobbies. In the EU the workers have the time, but not the money. This is really just a 'general' observation and obviously not true of everybody here or there.
SUV's here are driven by the masses. How many in the UK have and can afford an SUV? Prince Charles and Madonna?.

As Miss piggy once said 'make time'.