Skylan vs. Sound Anchor speaker stands? Comments?

Is there an appreciable difference between Sound Anchor and Skylan speaker stands? They both appear well made. Each can be filled with sand.

If you believe one is superior, please explain why.

Thanks in advance.
tvad
btw Tvad when you do get the speakers set up properly I hope you post your comments here on Agon.

I really love to corner load my kit 3, the sound gets an intimate quality that focuses on fundamentals but the tonal balance is too far off (bass heavy) so I keep them about a foot out usually. I hear this can happen with the kits and the factory built speakers are leaner which is what I heard at AK Fest these last few years.

All the best

Phil
Tvad, it's best if you call Noel at Skylan. I think it's just him right now doing it all, and he does answer his phone. He was great to talk to. I got slightly peeved with my order, it took far longer than I thought, but he was backed up by taking off for the show. It still perturbed me, but his product is good. What I sense is a lack of grain over metal stands.
Have fun with your audio notes.
I don't have the patience to deal with companies that are too busy to answer inquiries or deliver product in a timely fashion. There are too many other alternatives.

I'm sure the Skylan product is excellent, but I'm going in a different direction at this point.
Out of curiosity, I e-mailed Noel at Skylan requesting a recommendation for a stand for my Reference 3A Dulcet. He returned a reply the next day with a recommendation and quote.