Which Universal Remote?

Between two audio systems, three TV's and a desktop radio I have about 16 remotes. Which universal remote are you using or which one do you recommend?

Are they worth the trouble when considering compatability issues?

Thanks for your help.
darkkeys
I agree with all the above, I have had Harmony remotes for years now and still run four of them in my home (659/880/890x2)

They handle anything, and if they can't, they can learn to, the Harmony support is AMAZING if you need it, the only thing they lack is the ability to control things via RS 232, which I have been asking for for years to no avail....

Harmony has a $99 deal right now - through 1/7 - on 'dented box' Harmony 880 remotes if you apply this code during the checkout process, logi_h880_1110

Looks as if the regular retail price is $249, the site claims the remote itself is new and fully warranted and shipping is free.
I had the 880 and just replaced it with a Harmony One because the screen on my 880 was dying. I like the One much better. Feels great in your hand, the screen is much easier to read, the buttons are better and more logically laid out, etc. As others have said, the Harmony's are easy to set up and work great with their web based setup. When I bought the One, I just had to log into my Harmony account and go through the "replace remote" process and my new remote was working in no time.
Being a careful shopper and a contrarian, I looked up the Harmony One on Amazon.com and read the comments from users who had given the unit one star (there are 53 one-star reviews versus 630 five-star reviews). I find critical reviews often more enlightening than positive reviews. My expectations and user requirements correlated with many of the one-star reviews, and I decided to pass on the One.