Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
Post removed 
Melbguy1, Talking about researching, check out the Krell reference Evolution 707 proccessor and all the reviews, this unit for 2-channel reference sound reproduction is second to only the krell Evolution two pre-amp, slighly not quite as good, but close to what a few users of the 707 has been telling me on my new Krell pre-amps thread their on the amps forum here on audiogon, man, the 707 is huge!, $30,000,00 to $35,000.00 new, used market around $13,000.00 to $15,000.00, not a bad target if I can be swayed to go active pre-amps, tell me what your impressions of all you read about this unit, it's crazy to me as to why all the reviewers believe no other brand pre-amp comes close to the performance at the time of the reviews, I know, I know, reviewers do not know our preference in sound, just a good bassis to go from.
Post removed 
Post removed 
Melbguy1, That is what i am talking about, useing the 707 for two channel audio because all other krell pre-amps ever made are not as good, with the exception of the krell Evo two pre-amp that sold new retail for $50,000.00. all the channels are equal in the 707, Matjet said he runs his 707 with proccesor section off on the unit, turns on analog two channel, and bam!, He said he will never sale his unit!, I was talking about the 707 may be a fit for my system.