Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
Post removed 
Post removed 
Melbguy1, That is what i am talking about, useing the 707 for two channel audio because all other krell pre-amps ever made are not as good, with the exception of the krell Evo two pre-amp that sold new retail for $50,000.00. all the channels are equal in the 707, Matjet said he runs his 707 with proccesor section off on the unit, turns on analog two channel, and bam!, He said he will never sale his unit!, I was talking about the 707 may be a fit for my system.
I think they should be burned in in a week,the voodoo did,maybe there is some more to come,Ill let you know if another change happens.Some of my cds have a bit of brightness too them,so ill try the gold.If I have to go rhodium down the track,no problem.These speakers are very revealing,ill try to stick with them,time will tell.
Thankyou misternice, I do know that the Furutech GTX-D Gold or Rhodium outlets do need some time to burn-in, however, I do not believe I have ever asked Chris Vanhause their at vh-audio how long they take?