Amp recommendation for Magnepan 3.7's?

I have a pair of Magnepan 3.7's that I just acquired and currently power them with a Rega Elicit integrated. I am thinking about buying a used Wyred4sound ST-1000 and use the Elicit as a preamp. Before I pull the trigger on the Wyred4sound I am wondering are there any recommendations for producing the best sound from a pair of Magenpan 3.7's?
tekth
Pass 250.8 wonderful sound,great dynamics,bass,airy highs and sweet midrange.
Rob, thanks for sharing your further perspective! I recall reading a review of the Magtech amps which came to the same conclusion as you, maybe you should be a reviewer. I haven't had the opportunity to hear the REF600M amps yet, so I find your experience with them of particular interest. BC replaced both their 500M and 1000M models with the 600M even though the 1000M amps were more expensive.
I don't know what your budget is, but if you can stretch to around $2600-$3200US you could look for a 2nd hand Hegel H20 or Classe CA-2200, both of which have plenty of power and control to drive your Maggies. Another option would be to look at an integrated solution like a 2nd hand Hegel H300 which would allow you to sell your Rega & get a nice upgrade, whilst avoiding potential issues with impedance matching and synergy between different brand gear.