New way of dealing with Low Ballers?

Just saw a new tactic for dealing with offers including unwelcome terms in an ad: "Please make an offer only if you agree to my terms, otherwise I will give you negative feedback."

Does the feedback system allow for this? Should it?
jdoris
Why would it allow you to leave a feedback, unless a transaction took place on which to comment? Accept the offer, then you can leave as scathing a feedback as you please.
I find sellers' righteous indignation of low-ballers silly. "Oh my, I'm so offended by this offer." Really? Sheesh! If you don't want to be bothered with offers lower than X, then say so clearly in your ad, or just state your price is "firm". Then simply ignore any offers which are less. Punishing someone for making an offer lower than expected is about as elitist as one can get.
Give me the add and I'll lowball it, and we can find out. I've got nothing to lose. I hate lowballers, but they should not be given negative feedback unless they rip someone off on a sale.
How about, "I'm a crusty old ahole. I only sell to crusty old aholes.Any offer below my asking price is an insult that will result in me starting a thread bashing you as a no good for nothing lowballing scumbag"? That outta make 'em think twice.