New way of dealing with Low Ballers?

Just saw a new tactic for dealing with offers including unwelcome terms in an ad: "Please make an offer only if you agree to my terms, otherwise I will give you negative feedback."

Does the feedback system allow for this? Should it?
jdoris
"Please make an offer only if you agree to my terms, otherwise I will give you negative feedback."

Well, I see the word "terms" not just price. He makes a contract in his ad, he words it exactly the way he chooses, says NO exceptions, implies he hates wasting time with anything other than HIS terms, so make an offer exactly as his terms spell out or don't and move on.

He may lose some potential buyers but it's his ad, he paid for it, he spelled it out. He warns you what will happen if your offer doesn't comply with his terms. Do it or move on. At least he said "Please". :D

I'm not a lawyer but I did play one on TV.
What would you do if the item was delivered DOA? Have some friends but inexpensive items from him and leave him enough negatives to ruin his reputation? Better keep your day job on TV.
You hear so many people crying about the low ballers, and never here about all the people that post there equipment for way more then it will ever sell for. Always expecting top dollar.

I don't blame someone looking for a deal, any more then I blame someone trying to get top dollar.

A lot of people are called low ballers, when actually they are making a fair offer for what the items can really be had for elsewhere. The seller just doesn't want to admitt his item simpy isn't worth the asking.

Just my opinions.
Sthomas made a very good point. I personally agree to reasonable asking prices, no haggle. Overinflated asking prices do not get my offer.
If the price is too high why put in an offer if you've found it for a lower price elseware?