bryston 14b or M Fidelity nu-vista m3

Any opinions on the above with nautilus 804 speakers. If I buy the 14bst I will use my Linn Wakonda pre amp. I will sell my Wakonda if i purchase the m3 integrated. The m3 sounded more open to me and slightly warmer than the 14b.
Has anybody tried these amps?
jeffc
The M3 will smoke the Wakonda/14bst combination. More open, dynamic, smoother cleaner highs and more detailed low end are the hallmarks of this great integrated. The only other integrated that can come close is the $6500 Mark Levinson 383. It will work wonders with the B&W N804 as long as the sources are up to it.
Everything I've seen and heard about the M3 would say to go for it over the Bryston/Linn combo. It seems like you prefer it also. Go with your gut.
IMHO, to say that one would SMOKE the other is pure BS. It would be best to listen to them both in your own environment, then make the decision. To me slightly warmer does not equate to smoked! Both Bryston and MF make excellent equipment, and as I stated earlier it would be best to listen with your equipment, then decide.