OTL amps with Wilson Watt/Puppy 6s

OK I'm in the market looking for an OTL amp to mate with a pair of Wilson Watt/Puppy 6s. The speakers are rated at 93 dB and 4 ohms. My room size is 16 x 19 x 8 so its not too large or too small. So far I have on my list:

Atma-Sphere
Joule Electra
Transcendent
Tenor

Are there any others that people recommend I consider?
bryans
Yes OTLs like high impendance load but thanks to the Zeros, I am driving a pair of Vandersteen 4A full range (5-way, 4 ohms nominal, with double 12 inch sub woofers) with a pair of Atma-Sphere M60 MkII monos. See this link for info about the Zeros. http://www.condor-connection.org/asog/tweaks/ps/zero/index.html
Call Paul Speltz up and he will help you. Also see the numerous postings on the Zeros on ASOG (http://www.condor-connection.org/asog/bbs/index.html) and Audio Asylum (www.audioasylum.com) sites.
Good Luck
I read somewhere that Wilsons' N.American sales mngr uses the Atma-Sphere OTL's on his personal pair of MAXX's.
I think it was the 140ish watt monos, so not even the biggest of the OTL's.
I've heard WP6's with a variety of amps, including a Linn Classik @ 75 tiny ss watts into 4 ohms, it sounded quite lovely.
YMMV
i spent 2 weeks with the Atmasphere MA2 mkII.2 and 1 week with the Tenor 75Wi with my previous speakers, the Watt/Puppy 6. both were excellent......easily the best 2 amps i have ever heard.

the Atmasphere was perfectly matched with the power hungry WP6.....plenty of power, no dynamic limitations i could perceive, excellent extension and resolution, with ease and purity. in fact, i was ready to buy the Atmasphere........

then i heard the Tenor. not as perfectly matched to the WP6, good dynamics within it's performance envelope, but at higher than normal volume levels it could get hard on peaks or go into soft clipping. no problem at normal listening levels. but the Tenor was more extended and articulate in the bass, had better clarity and refinement, and was faster than the Atmasphere.

i bought the Tenor, but also got different speakers. my recommendation for WP6 speakers would be either the Tenor or the Atmasphere, depending on listening priorities, size of room, and musical choices. you will love either of these great amps. OTL is the only way to go IMHO.
Most OTL's need a speaker that operates within higher impedence curves in general to function normally with overall stablilty. There is only one OTL amplifier in exsistance that does not use brute force design requireing massive power consumption to achieve a moderately high amount of output power which steadily increases as the impedence curve dips. This is the current David Berning designed push-pull OTL power amplifier (ZH-270). Only the highly advanced design of this amplifer makes the following possible - To achieve all the positive sonic attributes of an OTL design without ANY of the usual restrictions, pitfalls and drawbacks. Sure, one cannot expect an amplifer which outputs 84W at the onset of clipping @ 8 ohms to drive anything, but what amplifier of 80 Watts could?? Add the tube life, reliability, funtionality, versitility and the sum is an incredible product that belies other OTL's costing many times as much.

I think I'm done rambling, let me look into the amps stability and power ouput into impedences of >2ohms and get back with you guys.

Best Regards,

Chris

The EAR 534 is a great amp - low maintenance and versatile - independent gains per channel and balanced input options and can be bridged for mono - looks great also .