OTL amps with Wilson Watt/Puppy 6s

OK I'm in the market looking for an OTL amp to mate with a pair of Wilson Watt/Puppy 6s. The speakers are rated at 93 dB and 4 ohms. My room size is 16 x 19 x 8 so its not too large or too small. So far I have on my list:

Atma-Sphere
Joule Electra
Transcendent
Tenor

Are there any others that people recommend I consider?
bryans
Most OTL's need a speaker that operates within higher impedence curves in general to function normally with overall stablilty. There is only one OTL amplifier in exsistance that does not use brute force design requireing massive power consumption to achieve a moderately high amount of output power which steadily increases as the impedence curve dips. This is the current David Berning designed push-pull OTL power amplifier (ZH-270). Only the highly advanced design of this amplifer makes the following possible - To achieve all the positive sonic attributes of an OTL design without ANY of the usual restrictions, pitfalls and drawbacks. Sure, one cannot expect an amplifer which outputs 84W at the onset of clipping @ 8 ohms to drive anything, but what amplifier of 80 Watts could?? Add the tube life, reliability, funtionality, versitility and the sum is an incredible product that belies other OTL's costing many times as much.

I think I'm done rambling, let me look into the amps stability and power ouput into impedences of >2ohms and get back with you guys.

Best Regards,

Chris

The EAR 534 is a great amp - low maintenance and versatile - independent gains per channel and balanced input options and can be bridged for mono - looks great also .