Innersound ESLs Amplifier

Are the Innersound ESLs Amps the best choice for drive my Martin Logan Aerius i? In the paper it looks like a great choise (www.innersound.net/amp_whitepaper.htm). Are there other ESL optimized amps? For U$ 2,999 what are my other options to drive the ML Aerius i?
flavioleoni
Thanks Detlof. So are the monoblocks 3k for a pair or for each one? The stereo esl amp is priced at $2995.
We have a houseful of Roger's stuff....first rate gear and top notch service and support. We are loyal fans as well as customers.
Brad, you owe it to yourself to spend some time on his website and get informed. The best information and education that you will ever receive is the one that you go out and get for yourself. Depending on other's opinions to guide you can be dangerous.
I think that opinions can be a valuable part of a decision, but it should not be solely based upon that.
Good luck in your journey.
aj
Interesting bio Angela100...I now live in Wilmington, N.C. and have been enjoying it for the past 6 years ever since I moved from Indianapolis, In. years ago. I too live near the ocean and love it! Enough of me already! How would more power benefit my system and would a upgrade elsewhere be more beneficial....(such as a rel sub with the maggies)? I'd consider the stereo version as it is more in my budget now.
Brad, Roger will most likely take it back in a trade in when you are ready to upgrade. He is a wonderful man and takes care of his customers.
Best of luck!
p.s. most of my relatives are in Wilmington :)
small world,eh?