Jeff Rowland 8Ti still available?

I was told the 8ti/HC has been discontinued and been replaced by the MC6?

Thank you
Clinton
soundsfeasible
Thank you for your witty response. I have now been told this by two different Rowland dealers. I should have called them before posting this question. I was told that the Mc-6 has a switches between two and six channel outputs.
clinton: it doesn't really surprise me that jeff's gone in this direction. i haven't talked to him lately and skipped this year's ces, so i feel somewhat "out of the loop." i believe the jrdg 8, 9 and 6 share the same box (i have had an 8 since 1992). tho the 6 is obviously a response to ht market demands, it can, in fact, be configured for two channel, making the 8, at least for "marketing" purposes, redundant. if your sources are correct (and i've no reason to doubt them) its another sad day for us old time two-channelers. -cfb
Clinton,
Your source is right. I called Jeff two months ago and been said that they discontinue making 8TiHc.
If you are shopping between a 8TiHc or a Pass X600, then X600 is perhaps a better bet (although the X-series will be discontiued pretty soon as well). X600 has better transient response and a better defined mid to low bass.