odyssey amp's how do they compare to others

are other amp's just over priced? could most people tell one amp from another if it was covered with a cardboard box?the stratos seem to get rave reveiws.am I just crazy to send more money on other move expensive amps.thanks in advance to everybody this is a great website
nikonf
I was (was considering) the Odyssey line but after reading all responses and seeing first hand Reviews being removed by Audioreview of less than 5 I'll go with a brand I'll feel more comfortable spending $2000.00 on. I don't see Pass, Mccormack,Belles having less than 5 star reviews removed. Their reputations speak for them!
Stehno! How did you know I ate too much chile last night?
Habanero's as a matter of fact! MFB33
Unbelievable. Well, everybody's prerogative as to what's important to them. To me, it's important that there aren't ant bogus reviews on audioreview. The 2 reviews that were pulled where # 1. pulled by the reviewer himself. Neither AR nor us had anything to do with it, and # 2. was a bogus review, written by somebody who doesn't own the amp, hasn't heard it, and only designed to harm us.
Well, if MFB feels that it's important for a company to have some negative feedback, then that's obviously fine with us. I'd rather make sure that our customers understand that the amp is indeed the wonderful, $ 3,400 Symphonic Line RG 11, tweaked and improved for 18 years now, with dozens of international awards all over the place, and absolutely speactacular with Infinity speakers. That's what's important to us, and the fact that you see only the feedback of real Odyssey owners at AR.

Happy Holidays,

Klaus
Mr Klaus,
How do you know that all those (5) reviews are from real Odyssey owners? As far as a company having negative feedback just look at VTL and all the good and bad things people have to say about their product and customer service. Do you see Luke Manley scanning Audiogon forums and Audioreview and saying this is my livelyhood so don't be saying anything bad about my product.

Happy Holidays,