Innersound ESL amplifier - good choice?

I am considering the Innersound ESL amp for my maggie 1.6QR's.
Does anyone have experience with this amp?
Is it really as good as TAS says?
I do not see many people commenting on them and I normally like tube amps but want to keep my speakers. My Rogue Magnum 120's do not have enough power and dynamic range for these speakers. I have the Magnum 99 pre as well.
Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated.
Thank you everyone who has help me on Audigon in the past.
128x128philjolet
1. One does not need absolute trust, i.e prostating like an acolyte, to read between the lines of an audio magazine. Trusting a mag much like you would approach a person is a good analogy. For example, you should always do an analysis that correlates how many full-page color ads a new manufacturer is running with the exuberance of a review and temper your own tendancy towards needing "absolute" truth accordingly.

2. Haven't heard the Innersound on the small maggies, but an opinion offered based on experience with another electrostat is valid, which is why I offered it.

3. Saying that any opinion can be discarded because each opinion involves unique experience and referent points is to deny any opinion - this is called radical subjectivism and it is an inauthentic argument because: it would deny all opinion, even yours that claims there can be no opinion. That is called a performative error and reveals the irrationality of that position. Some opinions are more true than others within their given contexts. All human knowledge is built upon this pretext and the denial of the pretext on radical subjective grounds is itself, in its very use, a confirmation of that same pretext. You see what I mean?

I would be very surprised if the Innersound sounded much better in another similarly sophisticated system (TNT/Graham,Supratek Syrah pre, Joule LA200 pre, SE Triodes, ESP spkrs, Electraglide PC's, NBS Pro IC's, Audionote KSL spkr wire). On a lesser sytem, yes, you may not heard what I did - but with some time I think you would anyway "IMHO".

Just a note: the box that the Innersound came in was shipped from Coda Technologies in Calif. Now, do any of you remember what a Coda amp sounded like? Hmmm, now there's something to chew on...
I know a very talented audio industry equipment designer that speaks very highly of this amp. He too is a tube only type. As an alternative check out the following site for a solution that may work with your existing equipment www.zeroimpedance.com. Very highly recommended. I personally would audition these autoformers before going another route. Be sure to read the testimonials.
thanks wellfed

EVERYONE reading this should read the zero website, at the very least interesting and maybe more (different = fear?). I do not know what to think but I will investigate further as I have often wished the Maggies were about 12 OHM's.

Phil

p.s. anyone have their own testimonials on the Zero?
Phil,

Travis, an Augiogon member, is using the ZEROs on Magnepan 3.6 loudspeakers. Perhaps you can look him up using the search engine here.

I am not sure, but he may have comments on the ZEROimpedance.com testimonial section. I don't know the specifics but I'm pretty sure he is getting good results.
the zero's in his system. You can find out more by going to the thread "Rogue owners unite" under amps preamps and read what he says about them or send him an e-mail.