Polarity on the Infini cap?

Just got a pair of the Infini caps to replace the Kimbers in my AE-3 pre. The Kimbers have different color leads for polarity but the Infini's don't. Any idea as to how I should install them? Thanks in advance.
south43
If you look at the label on the capacitor and read it left to right, then it is suggested that the signal come in on the left and leave on the right(which sounds nuts since this is an alternating AC voltage) but it is how the cap is internally made. Other than that, there is no "Real" polarity on the small signal caps. Hovland and Kimber look very similiar. The caps I have use had a red and green lead with green being the incoming and red being the outgoing according to the manufacturer. However, they also said that you should try them both directions. You can go to the Infinicap web sight (TRT) for more information or call Michael Percy @ Percy Audio. Hope this helps.
Thanks for the reply Bigtee. I will follow the Kimber placement when I replace them. As you stated these have the color coded leads.
Anyone remember the old Sidreal Caps, the Kimber caps look suspiciously similar. Are they one in the same? Anyone know?