Who is the Youngest Audiogoner??

Just wondering who might be the absolute youngest Audiogoner to use this site and is a regular member?

If you are young, and think you may indeed be the youngest member, step forward and tell us your age and system. I think it might be cool to see how they differ from older members systems...
This is for fun, now be honest, we may ask you to prove it!

Audiojudge
audiojudge
I am 21 and was 18-19 when I started posting here, the years do seem to fly and it doesn't appear to slow down! There are a bunch of us tar magots who posted all of our systems on the virtual system with in the same week- it was kind of cool to see the system's of my peers. HAPPY HOLIDAYS- YOUNG or those YOUNG at HEART!
This is my first posting ever in the 3+ years being a member. I have enjoyed reading what other audiogoners wrote, and am every impressed with Tireguy's maturity. He is probably the youngest guy ever joined Audiogon. We all should give him a round of applause. By the way, Tireguy, where do you get all the money for the hi-end gears? I was broke when I was your age, paying for college myself and lived on Oodle noodles and cans of tuna fish. :)

Merry Christmas everyone.
Nguyennnd- Thank you very much for your very kind words. The story that is my life is very complicated and I simply could not put it all into one post but the short story is.... I graduated from high school when I was 16 and had a family emergency which put me in charge of the family business(which wasn't doing that well at the time) and it forced me to grow up at a very rapid pace. 5 years later things are much better and I have seen and done things that most my age simply can not understand, I lost my childhood quickly and was hurled into becoming a grown up probably prior to being ready for it. Now I am glad things happened the way they did and it just keeps getting better- meeting new friends(audiophiles), better tunes and more money(I am with in 6 months of closing my first 7 figure deal- which to me is a big deal)- there were more then a few nights I couldn't sleep- I had no clue what I was going to do the following day, but I made it and I won't stop, not now or ever :) Hope everyone is having a great Christmas day ~Tim