Audiolab 8000T faceplate bulbs

I have an Audiolab 8000T with burnt-out bulbs in the face-plate (apparently a pretty typical problem with this otherwise terrific tuner). Anyone know 1)where in NYC or on the net that I can get new bulbs and 2) can I replace them myself, given a significant lack of mechanical ability? Thanks, Mark
mp19
In general, most replacement bulbs can be found. My best source is Bulbtronics. The problem is finding out the exact bulb-type you need. My approach would be to disassemble it and look. Another approach is to contact the TagMclaren website and ask.
All the bulbs in my 8000T are still working fine, but I can see another problem looming on the horizon the day one eventually burns out: I can't for the life of me figure out how to open up the case on the this piece without feeling like I'm about to damage something, so I've never even seen the inside. Am I missing something simple here?
Thanks for the responses: I emailed and got a response from the guys at McClaren Tag. They will mail the bulbs (which need to be soldered in), along with instructions on opening the front and doing the repair. They were helpful and prompt, but bulbs apparently cost 17 GBP (seems like a lot of scheckels for a few bulbs; and who the hell solders in light bulbs??!!!).
When they were "Audiolab" bulbs, they probably only cost a buck or two! You have to hand it to those Tag McLaren boys! If you haven't sent the money, I'd try Artech to see if they had any in stock.