Should I Biamp

Would appreciate some advice on the following.

As I have an Musical Fidelity A3 Integrated Amp and a A3.2 Power Amp. I could either use the Integrated as a Pre-Amp and therefore run only a single speaker cable (from the Power amp) to my ProAc D15 speakers OR should I run 2 sets of speaker cables; the first from the Integrated and the second from the Power Amp.

Option 1)
Integrated -> Power -> Speaker
Option 2)
Integrated -> Speaker (high) and
Power -> Speaker (mid/low)

Thanks
dtanclim
YOU SHOULD USE YOUR INTERGRATED TO DRIVE YOU WOOFERS, AND THE POWER AMP TO DRIVE YOUR MIDS AND TWEETS. THIS IS THE BEST POSSABLE CONFIGURATION FOR MANY REASONS.
Why! Please explain...I have heard that the tweets can take large amount of instantaneous power, is this why?

I currently have biamped an Arcam Delta 290 integrated (75w) to my B&W P4 tweets and a Rotel RB-981 (130w) power amp to the main driver.

Should I switch them round?
You should use your best amp to run the Mid/Highs as that is where most of the music lies and where you will notice the greatest improvements. Quantity of power is not as important as the quality of that power.

In my particular case, I am using the same size and brand of amp. But, I am using the newer version of that brand for the mid/highs.

Richard