Why is there so much Rowland gear for sale?

There seems to be an excessive number of Jeff Rowland products for sale on Audiogon. I happen to be one of the sellers. In the past there would be 8 or 10 items for sale but suddenly there are double that amount of items and they seem to be selling very slowly. Does anybody have any thought on why?
lbsilver
I think many people are probably upgrading as Rec said, also, even at used prices Rowland gear is expensive and in today's economy higher priced items move more slowly in general.
Rowland & Pass are both coming out with new amplifiers. So I'm sure at least some sellers of both are moving to the new pieces. With respect to Tater's comment, come on, mention one name brand you think sounds better. This is a chat room! At least we can debate if you will declare your preference!
Debate Good! Put downs Bad!
I think there are a lot of people out of work, and good amp makes house payment for a few months, thats what I think.

The news says the average un-employed is out of work for better than 6 months. If it's your amp or you house, it's a no brainer!!!

jeff