Why is there so much Rowland gear for sale?

There seems to be an excessive number of Jeff Rowland products for sale on Audiogon. I happen to be one of the sellers. In the past there would be 8 or 10 items for sale but suddenly there are double that amount of items and they seem to be selling very slowly. Does anybody have any thought on why?
lbsilver
Ohn: "distribution" conotes distribut-ing, which is an action. All human actions originate from the mind. Similarly, a political hierarchy, in our case, democratic-capitalism, is an abstraction that hides its deeper, truer meaning. To illustrate, I can not walk out my front door and point to "democracy" or "capitalism" because they are words that denote a collective state of mind; in our case, conformism by a group of minds we call "America" who conform to certain ideas. Again, you are still brought back to the origin; that the mind decides. There is no structure apart from the minds which envision it, and that abstraction only becomes a "thing" when those minds assume that it is the only truth, or the only possibility for the collective. Economies of scale - that alot of minds eat processed food, so, therefore, the truth is defined by their actions - confises what I was taliking about, namely, that it not a political issue, but an evolutionary one. If you say, "Well, everyone else is doing it so it must be right" then you conform to others mind's rules. This conformism keeps you from seeing that the empathy I mentioned is not perceived by "happiness", or the desire to stimulate instinctual pleasure centers of the mind, but is found through transcending that desire for materialism, ie empathy is attained through perception of meaning, not simply pleasure.

Oh BTW, Harleys seem cool to me...(as a machine and apart from their internal combustion heritage)
Asa- an Indian (pre1953) are way cooler than a new Harley;
a mint 1940 Indian Four will set you back $60,000. A mint
1940 Indian Chief, side valve, suicide shifter, and all
will set you back $30-40,000. A modern Harley or Indian, I do not think I would own one now.
I've been riding for a little over twenty years, but I've never owned an H-D. In fact, I don't have any desire to own one either. That said I have respect for H-Ds and for those who ride them. The fact that Harley doesn't make a motorcycle that suits my specific needs, or at least my perception of my needs, doesn't put me in any position to judge their suitability for other riders. An element of empathy involves putting aside one's own bias and respecting the decisions of others.

If a Harley were an audio product it would be big tubed power amp. Maybe a McIntosh, or more likely a Manley.
Lets get on track here, what in the world has Harley Davidson have to do with Rowland gear in general and high end audio in particular?
Nothing..but it makes as much sense as trying to determine why there are a number of Rowland pieces currently for sale. That said, I apologize to LbSilver for contributing to the hijacking of his/her thread.