Tube Amp for Avalon Eidolon Speakers

Anyone has good recommendation on a stereo tube amp for the Eidolon speakers? A stereo amp will work better with my setup for equipment placement. Preamp I am currently using is ARC Ref-1 which I like. My solid state amp Classe 401 sounds very good but you all know why I want to use a tube. Thank for any idea.
cmtong
I own the VTL MB 450s mentioned in the last two posts and I love them dearly but I have never heard them with Eidolons (or Opus/etc). At the Tokyo audio show several months ago, I heard Eidolons driven by Nagra VPA monoblocks and the PLP preamp and found they worked extremely well together.
Cmtong. All that I have heard from other's experiences with the ARC have been complimentary. The set-up, plus my individual tastes likely veered me away from the VT200. I actually approached the demo with the ARC as the amp to buy.
I also heard the Rowlands (100 watters). Other than lacking steam, they sounded quite musical. It appears, that for you auditions are unlikely, but keep in mind that certain gains may create sacrifices when swapping out the Classe. But isn't that always the case?
Hello Cmtong, I can highly recommend the BAT 150se mono amps. I agree with Steve on the ARC 200. I compared the ARC 200 to the BAT vk60 mono amps a few years back and much preferred the BAT amps. A year ago I upgraded from the mono 60's to the BAT 150se and it is a truly magical match with the Eidolon. Good luck to you. Tom