Amp and pre for Aerial 10ts

I had AR 100MK11 and cat ulta. went to HT Sim Titan EAD Sig 8 . Sound good but does not have the livelyness and punch that I uses to have. Looking for something that will give me that punch thanks.
htsteve
Steve, I believe I mentioned this before. I would recommend you purchase a used McCormack DNA-2 for about $1800 and send it to McCormack at smcaudio.com for a Rev A or Rev A Gold upgrade for $2500.

Phenominal speed and bass and much more. With this 10T, Rev A combo, I'd highly recommend you then demo a pair of Audience Au24 speaker cables.

-IMO
McCormack DNA-2 amp, Sunfire signature amp 600 x 2 amp, Mcintosh Mc352 Power Amplifier
These are all good recommendations. Alernative: I just heard the NEW Threshold lines on the Aerials and was mighty impressed. Amp was 100 wpc pure class a . Delicate and an incredible sense of depth. Sounded good on the new Aerial20T also.
Thanks for those suggestions. For the money do you think i would be better off buying the macormick amp having it redone I would have about 4700 in it or would i better off buying a VTL 450 mono block for these speakers Please reply thanks