Comments on the McIntosh MA6900 integrated amp

I am looking for people who have had a chance to audition or own the McIntosh MA6900 integrated amp. The unit will be used with the McIntosh MCD 205 CD player and Sonus Faber Grqnd Piano speakers (older model). If you have any comments or experience with this amplifier, please post your comments. thanks...
hgeifman
There's been lots of commentary here about the MA6900. In summary, nearly everyone who has discussed it loves it. Lots of power with great, smooth, warmish sound. I used to have it then upgraded to Mcintosh separates. It should mate well with your other components.
I have only heard it at dealer with SONY SACD/DVD 999 player and Totem 1k$ speakers, it sounded at best as mid hifi.
I was going to buy it based on reputation buy at could not After this audiotion. Maybe in different configuration I would feel different. Unfortunetally in HE in SF McIntosh was only in HT configuration. So it lost my interest.
I have this amp and will treasure it always, driving big castle howard s3, it sound very relaxed, detailed and open with smooth highs and tight, fast deep bass. Like all top amps you need to be careful with cables in order to squeeze the very best from it. Basically i will not need to buy or upgrade to another amp I'm very happy with the big mac