Got Vienna Acoustics Mahler speakers - what amp?

Thanks for helping me. As I mentiones - I have the Mahler's and been looking around for an amp or better yet a integrated amp. HEard about Krell and Bryston doing a good job. Is that true - what elso would be compatible? Is there a 3 channel amp out there that is worthy?

Like any consumer - I want bang for the buck!

Thanks again for your input.
ed6666
I use the Mcintosh MC-501 mono amps and am in love with teh sound. The MC-501 amps control the Mahlers very well and do not run out of steam.
A friend of mine has "Music" which is very similar to Mahler but more expensive. They were driven by the pair of Spectron monoblocks with full upgrades and it was a "heaven", particularly if you like sounds of orchestral or symponic music (or hard rock) !
I heard someone say: "When in doubt first try Rowland and Gryphon - it won't be bad at all".
I owned the VA Mahler for near an year already and I have to agree with the prior comment on tube amps: If you have the VA Mahler, you may as well rule out 99% of tube amps out there.

The difficulty in driving VA Mahler is the two bass drivers. The tweeter and the mid plus mid-bass are quite easy to drive, even my Baby Ongaku 2A3 monoblocks could do admirably. I also once tried the Mark Levinson ML3 and ML27.5 - the bass is still boomy and loose. Jadis Orchestra Reference failed quite badly. Kora Galaxy Ref (50wpc pure Class A) has better luck, still not realizing the full potentials. I borrowed VTL 125 and an McIntosh 6800. Still boomy (actually the Mac sound very muddy).

The VA Mahler is on the laid back side. I am using Llano A200 which gives a way way better sound- full orchestral sound with superb authority and impact. I'd expect Krell could even do better (FPB300 and newer). Lamm would be a great match too I guess.

I do know someone who owns VA Mahler, Mahler 1.5 and now Music: His formular of success is Spectral.

One tube amp that may work well would be Ayon Triton.
I am about to get a pair of these Mahler speakers to replace my current Proac Response 2.5.
I have a Simaudio Moon W-5 power amp matched with pre Moon P5.3.
Never auditioned this Mahler before but just doubt it would be a good match with my current system.
Need your comments on Simaudio gears and Mahler. Thanks