Need suggestions for a new amp 200Wpc

Own Plinius 100MkIII, Dynaudio Countour 3.3, Sony SACD-1 Sony TA-E90ES pre all inside 25'x16'x18' (full catedral ceiling)room. Need amp for better bass control, cleaner sound. Looking for an amp with 200wpc or more, in range of $4000-$5000 used! What do you think BEST will work with Dynaudio speakers?
susan66e51f
If you like the Plinius sound, how about the 250? Also, isn't Sim recommended with Dynaudio?

Also for your consideration is the Ayre V-1, although they are hard to come by. The V-1x is out of your target range but the V-5x at 150 watts would do the job.
The Sim Audio W-5 is a very nice amp for the used prices as is the Pass X-250. The Sim is a very fast amp with a nice balanced sound, the Pass has a slightly different sound maybe a little more romantic. If you can find a good deal on an Edge amp they are very clean and fast and slightly clearer than the Pass. I own the X-250 and love the amp in my system and Pass has the best service that I know of especially when you are in need of repairs.

Happy Listening.