Will tube amp give more of an analog sound to CD's

I have no experience with tube amps. Although I have very
good solid state amps and have tried tubed preamps I'm still
not satisfied with the analytical sound of the CD's. Even
the best sounding CD's lack that sound that seems to be only achieved with LPs. Components are Magnepan 1.6 speakers,McCormack DNA 0.5 Rev B, Krell KPS 20i/l. Anybody?
ceb222
Ceb222, you are correct, even the best sounding cd's lack the sound acheived by LP. It's inherent in the format. I would suggest playing more LP's. It seems to have worked for me. I have a tube cd player and a tube preamp, with a solid state amp. The tubes smooth the analytical sound to a degree, but I still do all of my serious listening on LP. I can even tell when a LP was digitally mastered (NOT a good thing). I like my LP's in full analog glory. CD will sound thin compared to an analog LP. A tube preamp can pretty up the sound a bit, but it's still an inferior medium.

You can put a pretty dress on Rosie O'Donnell, but she'll never look like Heidi Klum. IMHO.

Regards,
John
Just as we are discovering more on our favorite LPs,red-book CD is beginning to reveal that there is more on the shiny discs then we had given credit for.I will freely admit that I prefer analog LPs,but not everyone is up to dealing with the turntable/arm/cartridge workout-not to mention a matching phono amp.As designers learn and comprehend the workings of the digital environment,we will find listening pleasure in the land of CDs.There are poorly recorded CDs ,just as there are poorly produced LPs.Finding the gems is half the battle.
You might get a demo CD from Jim Aud/Purist Audio Design.They have been taken from an analog source and meticilously converted to the digital medium/CD.Give that a whirl.