Replace amp or speakers ?

Thinking about replacing PS HCA-2 with Rowland 201 monos. Is this a good idea or not ? Should I think about changing speakers instead ? My system is listed, so I'm not typing again.
rkmca
Well, i'm one of the lucky ones with a 540.{always get the v8, man!}
Here's what i would do. Since the rowland is new and hot right now, you could buy it use it for a year and then sell it for a little loss. Have a lot of fun, pay a little. Rowlands have great resale value. They are high powered so you have many speaker options if you want to trade speakers in the future. When i get a dedicated room, i prolly will look at the 201's, too
Onhwy61, If the 201's are anywhere near the 112 or Concentra, they should perform, don't see a reason why Rowland will introduce something if its not going to perform. Even though Tempos are within the HCA-2's output limit, I don't think it's driving the 4ohm load efficienntly. I can't upgrade all at the same time but I'm trying to get some opinion from you guys, what will be the best for now within a budget and replacing one component.

Also, I'm tired of this hissing noise from the tweeter, specially when I'm trying to watch a movie. For stereo mode, the noise level is not bad. It could be ground loop but I've hooked up other amps, I don't get any noise, so I wonder it's ground loop. I've even used a P-500, same noise. A lot of people in several boards also complained about the tweetter noise/hum.

Streetdaddy, I agree with you, if I get the 201's, enjoy for a while, if it does not work out as I'm hoping for, I can always sell those.
why not change your cables? virtual dynamics nite II power, interconnect and speaker cables are all top of the line and may be the answer you are looking for as opposed to new components.
steve
Stvncar, How VD cables will change everything ? Are you just saying that because you are a dealer for VD ?