Do CJ's amps project a "V" shaped soundstage?

Anybody ever heard this? I have 11A amp running AP Virgo speakers. Great imaging between the speakers- and deep; but nothing beyond the outside boundaries of the speakers.
joekras
I think that CJ's project more of a "C" shaped soundstage or is it a "J" shape I can't remember? Anyway, if you really want a "V" shaped sound stage you may need to audition something like Vandersteen, Viola or maybe even Velodyne? I would also recommend Valhalla cabling!

I don't think you could lose with this combination :^)
how do you have your virgo's setup? Did you use the recommended positioning here?

http://www.audiophysic.de/info/aufstellung/e_index.html

Room interaction can also effect this. Some treatments might be appropriate...slap echo's can kill some imaging.

What is upstream of your amp and speakers? Sources contribute here...including the way the music was recorded. I don't here ton's of info outside my speakers...but occasionally I do, depends on the recording...
Sorry for not being clear. By beyond i meant "to the right of the right speaker", and "the left of the left speaker". This is coming from old Spica's. eg. You could hear a symbol about two feet to the left of and above the left speaker and it was kinda cool. My current Virgo's do have a deeper stage and can be placed further apart-so in reality the stage is bigger. I have my speakers placed as the AP site recommends and hear nothing beyond the right side of the right speaker, etc. I change my electronics and speakers at the same time. So I am curious. A dealer suggested it was a trait of the CJ tube amp. I was running the Spica's with SS.