Bat VK-51se vs. Atma-sphere MP-1 Mk II

Which of these do you think is a better and more reliable preamp? (Bat VK-51se vs. Atma-sphere Mp-1 mkII) Owners of Bats and Atmas, please let me know your thoughts on this. Thanks.
marc_dc
Second BAT. I bought my VK-50SE in 2000, listen to it about 40 hours a week (it is on whenever I am home), completely trouble free, still original tubes.
Another vote for BAT - I have a VK-50SE - same type of experience regarding reliability - and - compares to the best pre-amps in the world sonically. And they say the VK-51SE is better still!!
I can only say good things about BAT. I have owned my VK50SE for just over two years without any trouble at all. Sonically it was a huge step up from my Krell pre and the guys at BAT will talk to you any time--great customer service. I am going to upgrade my unit to a 51SE as soon as I find a week when I won't be home--I hate to part with it!
From my experience, I would have to recommend the BAT for most amplifiers. The Atma-sphere's impedance is a bit problematic for quite a few amps. Both are very reliabe, and very different sounding. The Atma-sphere does not have a remote, the BAT does.
Hello Marc, I'm afraid my post will just mirror the others. BAT has what I find to be the best customer support in the business. I just wanted to add that for those who already own the 50se and are thinking about the upgrade to the 51se ....."Go For It"....It is a huge step up sonically. It was the best $1,300.00 I've spent on audio. Enjoy! Tom