Audio Note Soro from 97, still current?

I am considering the purchase of an Audio Note Soro integrated SET amp but it is from 1997 and I wonder if anyone knows if this is a good year or has it been upgraded recently etc...

I especially care about the phono performance

thanks for any info

Phil
128x128philjolet
BTW I had a pair of B&W CDM 1NTs rated at 89 db ? maybe 88 , anyway I had no trouble driving them with my oto. At least at reasonable listening levels. Allthough "resonable" is a relative term.
Recently replaced the tubes with some RCA EL84s and Amperex 7025s.
I just got my Soro SE about 3 hours ago and even though it has old tubes I can say this amp is something special. It is very neutral and rich at the same time and, (like the JMR Trentes) I am constantly reminded of real people in the room playing real instruments. If anything, I think it is a little soft at the frequency extremes and slightly full sounding but with really big images and soundstage and very 3-D in a holographic sense. Also it is powering my 88db Trentes with no problem at all.

I know I have only heard it for a few hours and I usually shake my head when I read other people's post when they just hooked something up (and it is like Jesus awakened from the grave) but I am one happy camper and I expect to stay that way.
The soro is definitely a keeper until you discover the 300b single ended amplifiers....
Congrats Phil! Now, all you need to do is find a quad of Tele 5881's. If you think it sounds great now, wait till you change tubes.