Parasound JC1's vs. Sim Audio W10

I am looking for amps to drive some MBL 101d's and wonder which of these two monoblocks would work the best. Or any other suggestions that you might have.
husk01
I look at the back of the Parasounds and see the cheapest plastic 5way binding posts and wonder what else is junk inside if thats the quality on the outside? the Sims are pure quality but you can do better musiclly. A McCormack DNA 500, Belles Ref.150 in mono,Ayre(the big one),BEL-Brown Electronics Labs mk5 in mono,Clayton mono's all will beat the Mark Levensons, Krells, Pass,Jeff Rowland Plinius,Classe etc,etc. I don't believe stereo or mono amps will effect the soundstaging nearly as much as the speakers output being exactly the same. And though I am fully ballanced with my system, I don't put any advantage or dissadvantage in going ballanced or single ended.
Before you start trashing a product, get your facts straight. The "cheap plastic" binding posts on the JC-1's are Superior Electric binding posts, and they are not cheap junk, and were chosen by co-designer Bob Crump as sounding superior over numerous other choices. I hardly think that the numerous massive Nichicon Gold Tune caps or the Vishay resistors inside qualify as anything other than parts among the highest quality and cost available today.
Mahandave, those binding posts on the Parasounds were chosen for a reason, that overall they sound better than anything else... Superior Electric binding posts are the original, much imitated with a lot of cheap lookalikes that don't sound anywhere close to the same... If you still can't get over the appearance then I suggest you take a look inside and you will be surprised... More importantly, find a dealer who has fully broken-in JC-1s that are available for home trial and listen for yourself... One of the nice things about the JC-1s is that they don't need to be hotrodded, as they come that way from the factory...

Brian Walsh