Parasound JC1's vs. Sim Audio W10

I am looking for amps to drive some MBL 101d's and wonder which of these two monoblocks would work the best. Or any other suggestions that you might have.
husk01
Down under, does that mean you are Australian? With all due respect to all the above cable and amp comments, I have found my H2O Signature monos harmonize perfectly with the simplest of simple, Speltz Anti-Cables. I get great extension and sparkling clarity. That's with my 1 ohm Scintillas.
Sean, I agreed with you re the Vienna's leaning towards the fat spectrum v the lean side. that is why I bought them.
there are not many neutral products, just someone's own version of neutral - which is a legitimate reason.

Muralman - Yes all the way downunder in Sydney. I sold the transparent and went back to the old harmonic's as they sounded better with current config.
Even thou I am not looking for speaker cables - I had a quick look at the anticable web site and iven the pricing of the anti cables it would seem a cheap option to try them out. Even all the way down in Sydney.

Are these cables quiet?.
I bought some local cable from radio shack type place a mnth or so ago to try. nice extenstion and transparancy, but huge amounts of noise.

cheers Shane
Well, I've heard the cables on various speakers, and in place of some awful good stuff, by MIT, Transparent, Shunyata, and Kimber. In every case, we all heard more detail, and extension. If the cable were noisy, how are we hearing fainter signals? I'm not arguing. I'd just like to know.
Muralman, that is good that the cables are quiet.
Reason for my question is that sometimes with more treble extension there is more noise. That is important to me as I primarily listen to vinyl which is noisier than CD from a background noise level.
oooohhhh yeah.... Yes, they are truth serum. They would have a party on vinyl . :)