Tight-Budget Tube Integrated... Help

Greetings all. I'm looking for a used tubed integrated in the $300-400 range. I currently have Mordaunt-Short monitors, 90DB/8ohm, good-for-the-money speakers. I listen to a WIDE range of music, and do occasionally need to hear some Metallica or Jurassic 5 (with emphasis on the "occasional", everyday music much more like Radiohead or Dave Matthews), and am looking at my options. After pouring over the archives, a few options seem to keep appearing, Jolida 102, Jolida Hybrids, Almarro, Sophia Baby, ASL, etc. Has anyone heard/lived with the Radii products?

Having heard lots of hifi over the years, I realize my budget means compromise, but I want that "tube groove" back. No funds for seperates right now, so integrated it must be.

I have had two Jolida 302B's, both of which developed problems. Frustrated with the reliability issues, I tried a Rega integrated, but sold it. Even my "non-audiophile" girlfriend commented how "flat" it sounded (what a peach! - uh, I mean the girl, not the Rega)I don't need a lot, but I need RELIABLE tube sound in a small, cheap package. The vast majority of my listening is at volumes that you could talk over, if that helps.

I am much more concerned with quality than quantity, if I can even afford to choose at this dollar level.

Thanks in advance friends!
aldenruss
The Cayin amps are really good for the money. Here is an agon memeber selling a new one but there are several used for $500-$695 also listed.
http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/auc.pl?intatube&1090890416
Happy Listening.
I would look into used Chinese gear. Some of their manufacturers (Cayin for instance) are rather good.
Try shopping for Nikko Alpha poweramp and Nikko Beta preamp used on ebay and you'll be in $400 range.
These units had been long-time forgotten but sound realy stunning.
Let us know how "flat" they sound!
Another possibility would be an amp with gain, as my digital source would be in use, say, 95% of the time. I'd love an AES Super Amp (with gain), just too much $ to swing at this time. Thanks for the feedback.