Besides Audio, what other ''passion'' do you have?

I have often wondered what other interests other audiophiles thrive on. Cars? Wine? model plane building? Baseball cards? Camping? Let's hear it ! As for me, it's mainly kept in the ''audio'' family. Piano and guitar (accoustic) although I am finding myself surprisingly interested in electric guitar magazines, and finding out that ''every guitar and amp combination has a tone, and that the pursuit of ''tone'' is the ultimate quest, not unlike our never-ending quest for the perfect sound I guess, as an audiophile. Interestingly enough, I'm also finding out that most self-respecting guitar player will use a tube amplifier, while the solid state camp will use solid state in ''modelling'' amps, amps that duplicate the sound of other famous amplifiers all in one ( Vox, Marshall, Fender and more). Now there's a community where the tube vs solid state discussion doesn't last long, in fact it's no contest... What's YOUR other hobby or interest ?
sonicbeauty
1) Alpine Skiing - When it gets hairy you get a new appreciation for life. Summer is what God gives you for your knees to heal.
2) Acoustic and Electric Guitars - only three, but let's see what happens there.
3) Kayaking - fresh and salt water
I noticed others who mentioned alpine skiing - anyone in the Northeast? It wouldn't be the worst thing to discuss components while taking the chair up.
Anyone with a house at Vail, Arapahoe, Park City, Whistler or anywhere else out west is also heartily encouraged to respond. Let me know.
Les
My wife and family foremost. My lesser passions include; my career in science, playing music (percussion instruments), listening to live and recorded music, martial arts (Aikido), reading for pleasure, electronics, cooking, and gardening.