Which is better, Jolida or Cayin?

I want to ask what your opinions are on these two integrated tube amps. The two amps are:
Jolida Modified JD-202a, modified by Underwood HiFi
The TAD-Cayin TA-30, also modified, by 2baudio.com

Who has a better circut design? Or transformers? And over all build quality?

Thanks.
whocares73
Thanks for all the opinions. I will also be looking at some used Cary, SLA-70. But I am still open to Jolida and Cayin.
"Better" is a purely subjective term. I will tell you that I've had the modded Cayin TA-30 from Paul at Bizzy Bee for about a year now and I'm extremely satisfied with it. It is now my permanent power source. While I still find myself reading and thinking about speaker upgrades and turntable/cartridge upgrades, since I first hooked up the Cayin my search for a new power source was done. It's modest 30 wpc rating actually belies its ability to drive speakers with authority and control. You know, I'm pretty sure Paul offers a trial period or "money back" deal (with a modest re-stocking fee), so you might want to take the chance to audition the TA-30 in-home. I did, and I've not looked back. Good luck.
Another plus for the TA-30. Before I recieved my Europas, it actually drove a pair of NHT VT-2s with no difficulty whatsoever. Truly amazing power from a 35 watt amp. And beautifully built to boot!
Very happy with my Cayin TA-30. Something about the circuit boards in the Jolida v. point-to-point wiring in the Cayin were a definite vote in my favor for the Cayin.
I was in the same position trying to decide between the Jolida 302b or Cayin
TA30 with no chance to listen to either one. I got the JD302b based on its
upgradeability and based on other people's experience with it. In your case if
you go with the Jolida I might consider the 302 stock version from
Underwood Hifi instead of the 202 and maybe upgrade later if you like to.
That also leaves some room for upgraded tubes. Partsconnexion has really
good recommendaions for tubes besides doing modifications to the Jolida
amps. Also I was fairly happy with the built quality which was appropriate for
the price and the balance control was a plus for me. Furthermore since the
Jolida is my first tube preamp I am very impressed on how quiet it is.

Another option to consider is the Prima Luna clone of the TA30 from Upscale
Audio which has auto biasing. This one got lots of good reviews in Europe
and the upgrades in the Prima Luna vs a stock TA30 seemed worthwile too.

Good luck.

Rene